Monday, February 20, 2012

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live

Galatians 2: 20
 
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
 
What a great testimony, crucified with Christ nevertheless I live and not I but Jesus Christ lives in me! These words are from Paul in the letter of Galatians, can you repeat these words and apply them in your own life?
 
It must be wonderful to know that its Jesus Christ who is living in you and knowing that he gave Himself for you. No longer living for yourself but living for your Lord and savior.
 
I personally think that this testimony of Paul can be a testimony of all Christians, fully rely on the Lord your savior! Knowing that He is the King of your live and that it is because of Him that you are living!
 
Greetings and God bless, John  

No comments:

Post a Comment