Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Lord, the good and loving Shepperd!


Psalm 23: 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

One verse of psalm 23, a beautiful psalm of faith, knowing for sure that the Lord is with you every time and never lets you go alone.

Wonderful when   you know that these words are true in your own life, that you know personally  that this is true. David knew that the Lord always was with Him, do you know it for sure?

You and me can also trust the Lord, He will also be at our side and when we need Him He will be there all the time. Don’t doubt   the Lord, trust Him in every period of your life and know that He wil be on your side!

Greetings and God bless, John  

No comments:

Post a Comment